I managed to get some pictures of Tyler at a fall ball game. Although it was a bit difficult because I am still trying to figure out the camera Mike got me for Christmas. Even Mike & Makenna tried taking pictures but they seemed too dark or blurry. Anyway, here are some that turned out ok. Btw, he had another great game. Got another triple. Whoot whoot! Makenna told him before the game that if he got someone out or got to second base or better she would buy him something from the concession stand. He did both so he said he wants 2 things from the stand :) Tyler also told Makenna that if she got an eagle or shot 45 or better he would buy her a candy bar. Her tournament is tomorrow so I'll let ya know if she does either or both. Should I be worried my children like to put wagers on their games? hmmmm, don't know where they get it from (I bet ya a buck I can find out, hehehe just kidding). Oh, if you look at the picture of Ty running into home plate, the umpire is Makenna's golf coach (he is a busy man).
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment