First, I have to say how proud I am of Makenna. To do some of the things she has done (in any grade) is spectacular. At regionals she shot a 101 but the cut was 94. So she will not go to state this year. Looking at the results, Mj was 33 out of 75 girls. Only 27 made the cut. She played hard. And she shot better on the back 9 which is harder than the front. Duke was a pretty course but challenging. So her freshman golf year(at the high school) is over. She will play in other separate tournaments during the year to get practice. FYI, Makenna ended the year #1 on her team and 4th or 5th (still not sure) individually in her conference. That is awesome. Good job Makenna. I am very proud of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment